This page outlines information for suppliers of goods and services to the ACT Government. If you are looking for information about construction related procurement please visit Major Projects Canberra.
The ACT Government spends around $1 billion on the procurement of goods and services annually, and is committed to providing fair and equitable opportunities for business through open and transparent procurement processes. The following information is available to assist suppliers in understanding and engaging with procurement processes and opportunities:
Looking for work
- Search for open tenders and future business opportunities on Tenders ACT. You can register as a user, set up automatic notifications, and lodge responses electronically.
- Check whether you need Secure Local Jobs Code certification which is required for cleaning, construction, security and traffic management services prior to tendering for work.
- The ACT Government has a number of supplier arrangements in place such as the social enterprises panel and the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander enterprise list which you may be interested in joining. For more information visit whole of government arrangements.
- For information about construction related procurement visit the Major Projects Canberra website.
- Search the contracts register or the invoices register to see how much the ACT Government has paid or agreed to pay for goods and services.
- Check out the policy and resources page for information about legislative requirements and government procurement processes.