This page outlines information for ACT Government staff who make purchases on behalf of the Territory. If you are a supplier please visit goods and services suppliers.
Procurement advice and support
- Procurement ACT manages procurement on behalf of the ACT Government and can provide advice and support throughout the procurement process.
- A whole of government intranet site provides information to staff looking to make a purchase. Please contact us for access or if you have any questions regarding the procurement process.
About the tendering process
- Procurement factsheets answer common questions and provide advice on best practice procurement.
- A number of whole of government contracts and panels are in place and should be your first checkpoint for purchases.
- Tenders are advertised on Tenders ACT.
- Directorates and agencies are encouraged to promote future tender opportunities via annual procurement plans.
- Information about contracts and invoices entered into/paid by the ACT Government are found on the registers page.