The ACT Government is a potential market for businesses of all sizes
We spend approximately $2 billion each year on the provision of goods, services and works to support the delivery of the Government’s priorities. We leverage our spending to continue meeting community expectations as well as supporting the local economy, local jobs and ACT Government recovery efforts.
There are many ways to supply to the ACT Government. We encourage any business that can help us meet our objectives to apply for opportunities to work with the ACT Government.
We have policies in place to support and promote our small-to medium enterprises (SMEs), Canberra Region businesses, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned businesses to participate in and benefit from government procurement. Information on these initiatives is available on the Find industry specific information page.
What you can expect from us
- we will undertake our procurements with consistency, in accordance with our Procurement Framework
- our staff must disclose any potential and actual conflicts of interest
- our staff must not accept or receive gifts or benefits in the course of their work
- we will offer debriefs on the outcome of your bid, providing feedback against the evaluation criteria
- information which is marked confidential, or which a reasonable person would expect to be confidential, should be treated as such.
What we expect from you
- gifts or benefits must not be offered to ACT Government staff
- business partners must disclose any potential and actual conflicts of interest
- information which is marked confidential, or which a reasonable person would expect to be confidential, should be treated as such
- where equipment or resources are supplied by us, they must only be used for the agreed upon purpose.