Procurement ACT, which is part of the Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate, facilitates the procurement of goods and services, and develops and implements procurement policy. For more information contact:
- Email: ProcurementACT@act.gov.au
- Phone: (02) 6205 9797
- Postal Address: PO Box 158 CANBERRA ACT 2601
- Physical Address: Level 5, 220 Northbourne Avenue BRADDON ACT 2612
- ACT Government Directory: Procurement ACT
- Entity Name: Goods and Services Procurement
- ABN: 33 726 127 508 ABN Lookup
For information about the complaints procedure please visit supplier and tenderer complaints.
Alternative Contact Details
If you require a translator or interpreter, contact us through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on 13 14 50. If you have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TTY users phone 13 36 77 then ask for 13 22 81.
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 22 81.
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 13 22 81.
To provide feedback on this website contact ProcurementACT@act.gov.au